top of page


In the United States, most immigration paperwork is filed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This includes immigrant petitions, change of immigration status, and family-based petitions. USCIS provides an online collection of all immigrant forms as well as instruction manuals for filing. This public information has been utilized by many to save money on attorney fees. If for any reason you are unable to afford one of our network attorneys, La Solucion LLC is willing to assist you and provide you with exclusive translation services to help you find out which forms you need and help you fill out such forms. Some of those forms may include areas such as:

  • Adjustment of status

  • Visa Petition

  • Employment Authorization

  • Green Card Request

  • Family visa matters, including obtaining a green card through marriage

  • K-1 Visa-Fiancé

  • Obtaining United States citizenship including classes and materials needed for your naturalization process.

Have more questions?
Contact us today!

bottom of page